Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Caesarstone Counter Crush –

Caesarstone reveal. It has been a while since my last update on the COCOCOZY Design House Kitchen. And I’m so excited to reveal how amazing the kitchen and bathroom counters are coming along!

Caesarstone generously supplied all of the countertop material for the kitchen and the bathrooms in the COCOCOZY Design House. I knew I wanted white counters with distinctive veins that mirror natural stone. Statuario Maximus (not shiny and polished) for kitchen and Pure White for the master and 2 other bathrooms!

I love Caesarstone as I put it in my first kitchen remodel at my tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills years ago. This time around, I knew exactly what I wanted and where to get the perfect countertops.

Statuario Maximus for the kitchen has the marble-like veining with none of the drawback of marble. That’s why I love quarts: for their marble look, durable functionality and ease to clean.

 

The post Caesarstone Counter Crush – appeared first on COCOCOZY.



from Design Inspiration Ideas http://bit.ly/2DEKJhN

No comments:

Post a Comment